The road from Glencoe to Fort William is undisputedly one of the most scenic road trips Scotland has to offer, with breath-taking mountains and the grand, green woodlands of our high land.
At the foot of Ben Nevis, the UK’s highest mountain and perched lochside is award-winning caravan and camping park, Glen Nevis. This 1,000 acre estate is perfect for a family camping trip, relaxed weekend getaway or indeed an adventure holiday!
Glen Nevis Caravan and Camping Park offers an array of facilities for you to make the best of your trip:
- Motorhome/caravan pitches.
- Electric hook-ups.
- Washrooms with showers.
- Washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing facility.
- Wi-Fi (£.15/hour, £5.00/day, £20/week).
- Restaurant and bar – Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Snack van – Serving hot rolls in the morning and burgers and fish + chips in the evening time.
- Convenience shop.
- Children’s play area.
- Picnic tables throughout site.
Get in touch today. www.glen-nevis.co.uk/car
While nestled within Fort William you will not be stuck for things to do! On your door step you will find road & mountain biking routes, mountaineering and kayaking, white water rafting, scenic river rafting, canyoning and gorge walking!
Fort William is also a brilliant place to begin exploring the West Highland Way, arriving at Kinlochleven only 7 miles out of Glencoe!